Kii Arens‘ (1967 – ) artwork for Big Grams (2015) is a series of trophies features golden women depicting the seven deadly sins. Rather than condemning these transgressions, the premise of this seven-song EP is a celebration. You can check out the all the trophies and descriptions on Big Grams‘ page.
- Sloth – a woman covered with a sheet and smoking from a bong
- Pride – a woman crowned with a tiara and receiving her own trophy
- Envy – a woman holding a knife as she looks over her shoulder at another woman happily sniffing a rose
- Lust – two women embracing and also appears on the EP cover
- Greed – a woman dropping cash while drinking wine
- Gluttony – displays a woman with her arms around a large ketchup-covered, crinkle-cut French fry.
- Wrath – a woman crouching with a gun pointed up at another woman ready to come down with a chainsaw
Arens has also designed Eagles of Death Metal album, Heart On. He has created concert prints for musicians such as Radiohead, Queens of the Stone Age, and Tame Impala as well. Aren’s has even had stints as a DJ, MC, guitarist and vocalist, and video director.